Hi All,

I'm looking for a possiblity to provide the user with custom exception messages
in a database driver extension, according to the locale of his
installation/system. The prefered solution from my side would be to provide the
messages strtings in some sort of plain text ressource file(s) and fetch them
from there in the driver. I have tried to find some modules with services
covering that task in the OOo API, but get stuck with this, because all I found
seems to be depricated or not suitable for this task (com.sun.star.i18n,
com.sun.star.resource.XResourceBundle). How do you localize your extensions?
Can anybody help me to solve this?

Thanks,
Micha