Hi Ariel,

> I assume everything is fine in OOo Base/Java UNO framework side.
> May be something is wrong somewhere in your code (or something is horribly
> broken in OOo side)... hard to guess without seeing your code.

Since nobody experienced this problem with the XComponentContext before I guess
it is related to my code ;) If you like to, you can browse/checkout the code
from our subversion repository under
http://code.ingres.com/apps/openoffice/trunk.

> yes, this is a helper class, useful when you have several UNO components in a
> same JAR file; in the nbproject/project-uno.properties you will have the
> central registration class, the entry point for all components in your JAR:

> central.registration.class=<org.openoffice.examples>.CentralRegistrationClass

> All  UNO components classes are listed, separated by a space in

> registration.classname=<org.openoffice.examples.>MyObjectFactory1
> <org.openoffice.examples.>MyObjectFactory2
> <org.openoffice.examples.>MyObjectFactory3

I have fixed a misspelling in the properties and added some
__getComponentFactory and __writeRegistryServiceInfo methods for the components
listed there, but this did not fix the problem with the XComponentContext. I
guess these things regarded another potential issue, because the methods were
only missing in classes that are instantiated within my code by calling the
classes constructors directly, which seems to work fine. The changes that I
made are not yet in our repository.

Best,
Micha