Hi Ariel and Frank,

@Frank: Again, thanks for your help and your explanations.

@Ariel:

>> public final class MyObjectFactory extends WeakBase {
>>
>>     private final XComponentContext m_xContext;
>>
>>     public MyObjectFactory(XComponentContext context) {
>>         m_xContext = context;
>>     }
>> }

Just to be sure, by css.uno.XComponentContext, you mean
com.sun.star.uno.XComponentContext, right? Then this exactly what I have here
for the driver class, but when the constructor is called the context that is
passed is always null. I have no idea why we don't get a valid context here. As
far as I understand is should be passed to the constructor, when
createInstanceWithContext(XComponentContext context) of the
XComponentSingleFactory for the driver class, which is returned by
__getComponentFactory, is called from OOo side.

There is also a class named CentralRegistrationClass (generated by NetBeans)
that seems to get all the __getComponentFactory and __getComponentFactory calls
from OOo side and then delegates them to the __getComponentFactory and
__getComponentFactory methods of actual implementation classes. This class only
has a private constructor that takes no parameters, but this is probably okay.

Best,
Micha