Hi Alexander,

On 01.12.2010 21:10, Alexander W. Janssen wrote:

I already thought so; I just helped myself and did the right thing;
aggregating and limiting the data using a query and then calling the
query from OOo Calc. I should've done that in the first place, but I
was in a rush of banging out a few quick diagrams.
To be honest, I was about to abuse Calc for a task it wasn't made for
- I'm currently reverse-engineering a rather bitchy DB-schema and I
just needed a data-viewer which was also able to create some diagrams
rather quickly.
Do you know the Relation designer in Base? You'll find it under Tools->Relationships

- oj

Cheers, Alex.