I didnt use viewref enough to say but typically it is boring to need to
write name in configproperty each time while you know what it is. Moreover
for viewref, config doesnt sound really right, metadata or marker sounds as
right as config depending where you are coming from.

Well this doesnt hold features so i dont want to loose time in it but now
you know why i like value ;)