Hi,
a few points and questions:
*I am planning to use a common ID for all partitions. I checked Hbase
partition and it uses UUID as the ID. Is it ok to use this for all
partitions?

*It seems that I need to move txn and log package implementations to
core-shared because of the recent reorg. Coresession and nexus
implementation is moved there and interceptors might need these
packages.

* When preparing txn log edits, I will need to log Modification and
Attribute objects and keep them in memory for a while. Is it necessary
to clone these objects while doing the logging at partition nexus
level? In other words, will they be modified after reaching nexus
level. I am thinking no but I wanted to check because I looked at
changelog implementation and it does cloning.

regards,
Selcuk