David wrote:
> I'm toying with the idea of creating a magazine in scribus for
> openoffice. Similar to http://www.fullcirclemagazine.org/
> fullcircle magazine for Ubuntu.
>
> It won't be as good as the above mag as I'm only now learning scribus
> but, with time it will get better.

> Do you have any thoughts or ideas on this that might help.

Nice idea, David.

Why won't you use OOo for that? You could publish articles
describing your experience making the magazine.

Why not host such a format on doc.oo.o? We could
also make articles available standalone in the wiki
or on the web, for example.

Frank

--
Frank Peters, Documentation Project Co-Lead
The OOo Documentation Project: