Just kicking around ideas at the moment but like you say, I'd need stuff
on a regular basis to have any sort of schedule. I think for now just
take news items and tutorials as they come from the OOo site just to
start off then if it gets going we'll try for some sort of schedule
release like 1 a month. I think it's about having sections of the mag
that can be filled easily because there is quite a bit of material
available. I wouldn't mind collaborating with others on this as I think
it's more than a one man job to have a regular release schedule.