Hi Mariano,

If there is anything new from the last draft you sent me, any chance I
could see that. This weekend is a good time for me to take an hour or
two n this.

Also - regarding the field type grid that I mailed back to you this
week. Hopefully you received it. However, I ran my input past the
folks on the dba list and got a good bit of feedback - not positive
feed back either.

1) Not clear
2) Things that are actually the same in the backend should be same in
the grid [Consolidate]
3) In the case of date and time I was just wrong. Date has a type and
time - well...I don't even know what I meant.
4) DateTime..I just seemed to have completely missed putting anything in.

So - I am updating this over the weekend and will send it along again.

Lesson in this is - Collaboration is a good thing.

Thanks

Drew