>> Considerably more user friendly approach. Let them pick the general
>> areas of the documentation they want and drill down, no more clutter
>> right on the landing page to have to sift through.  I also think that
>> it'll help with organization and maintenance on our end as well.
>
> I agree with you Sak, it's more user friendly. May be we could mix the
> layout of the how-to page with your proposal to get well separated areas
> for each item?

The page I put together was done just to figure out how to use the
hidden text blocks.  Frank has created and example page that gives a
much better idea what is possible with the hidden/expanded text areas:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation_new

To answer Jean-Baptiste's question, yes it is localisable.  This idea
isn't using any special hidden things on the Wiki markup side.  It is
using a new extension we installed (that I will document in the coming
week).

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany