Drew Jensen wrote:
Using Firefox under Ubuntu just now to view it - if I move the mouse kind of slowly the cateories ( with the arrows ) can start to beat on off some. Leave the mouse cursor just a few pixels below the text and this and it just becomes a regular flashing highlight...

I'm also unable to reproduce this effect.  Ubuntu 8.10 x64 FF 3.0.4.

sophie wrote:
> Thank you and Frank for this :) I didn't noticed the More... link at
> first sight, I think the first reaction is to click on the more
> prominent link, so I  for myself, prefer the first proposal you made
> with less to read at the first look. However I really like the hidden
> text blocks. I'll try to make a proposal tomorrow.

I think that a good solution to what Sophie is talking about here might be to just reverse the links for the "More..." and the main category link. That way, when the user clicks on the main category, it expands the options, but if they select the smaller "More..." link it will take them to the listings page.

Thanks,
Sak.