Hi Clayton,
Clayton wrote:
>>> Considerably more user friendly approach. Let them pick the general
>>> areas of the documentation they want and drill down, no more clutter
>>> right on the landing page to have to sift through.  I also think that
>>> it'll help with organization and maintenance on our end as well.
>> I agree with you Sak, it's more user friendly. May be we could mix the
>> layout of the how-to page with your proposal to get well separated areas
>> for each item?
>
> The page I put together was done just to figure out how to use the
> hidden text blocks.  Frank has created and example page that gives a
> much better idea what is possible with the hidden/expanded text areas:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation_new

Thank you and Frank for this :) I didn't noticed the More... link at
first sight, I think the first reaction is to click on the more
prominent link, so I  for myself, prefer the first proposal you made
with less to read at the first look. However I really like the hidden
text blocks. I'll try to make a proposal tomorrow.

Kind regards
Sophie