T. J. Frazier wrote:

Excuse me if I'm getting a little confused, here. I'm envisioning a work flow like this:

Developer list of functions includes (for example) "Zork Function".
Q: Does a page for that exist?

This is true but we don't have an approved list of all functions as yet.
The help for BASIC functions grew over more than a decade and help
was added in an, erm, more ad-hoc manner. I wish there would have been
such a formal process.

: No, -> list: "Pages we must write"
: Yes, update content as necessary.
: Q: Does the automated process index this page?
:: Yes again, fine; we are done with this item.
:: No, fix page title / attributes such that it will be indexed automatically.
Iterate for all developer list items.

this is what we will probably be doing once we have that ultimate
developer list of all-time-favourite BASIC functions.

-f

--
Frank Peters

The OOo Documentation Project: