1) Move every page at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UncategorizedPages&limit=2400
in a at least vaguely fitting category. Those are maily a few huge
groups:
- ~700 pages in "Documentation/How Tos/Calc:"
- ~100 pages of "ReleaseStatus Minutes"
- ~100 pages of "Log Mac"-pages
- ~70 pages belonging to Education
- ~50 pages belonging to "OOoES"
- ~30 pages of "Renaissance"
How do you define it clear enough for the Bot?  The Bots are pretty
dumb - well, only as smart as the RegEx you can write for them.
I judged the pages above only by title (actually just by looking for
groups that start with the same string) - so regexp should do to get at
least 1000 pages into categories. This would be really boring to
do manually, but just finding the biggest groups on UncategorizedPages
should do a lot of heavylifting. There might be some hundred pages left
for manual categorization, but it would be great to have the stuff
doable by bot to be done before.

I'll take a look at this tomorrow (Friday) and see how do-able it is. Generally speaking it's possible to do almost anything with the bots, but... it's easiest to run the bot based on Categories.. with no categories I may need to manually build a page list for the bot to work on.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead