>>> 1) Move every page at
>>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UncategorizedPages&limit=2400
>>> in a at least vaguely fitting category. Those are maily a few huge
>>> groups:
>>> - ~700 pages in "Documentation/How Tos/Calc:"
>>> - ~100 pages of "ReleaseStatus Minutes"
>>> - ~100 pages of "Log Mac"-pages
>>> - ~70 pages belonging to Education
>>> - ~50 pages belonging to "OOoES"
>>> - ~30 pages of "Renaissance"

I've started passing the WikiBot over some of these pages.  So far just
the How to/Calc: pages, adding the Documentation Category to them.  I'm
keeping a list of all pages edited, so I can send the WikiBot back over
them again to add other Categories as needed... I'm not sure what other
Categories need to be added though.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead