On 7/6/2010 11:58, Sigrid Carrera wrote:
Hi TJ,

I'm not Nino, but I'm replying anyways.

I just tested inserting ยต with the Formula editor. Indeed, the user is
right - %mu doesn't work in the German version. You have to use %my.
Same is true for %nu and %ny.
I guess, we have to change the guide then. ;)

Sigrid

Hi, Sigrid,

Thanks much for the confirmation. Yes, we will have to change the guide, but we don't know what to say, yet. Either we need a caution in the German version that there is an error, or a note in all languages that these keywords may be localized.

I think the next step is to ask the localization folks whether this is deliberate or accidental. If you know how to do that, please do; otherwise, Nino will know. --/tj/