Hi all,

On Tuesday 06 July 2010 18:25, TJ Frazier wrote:
> On 7/6/2010 11:58, Sigrid Carrera wrote:
>
> > I'm not Nino, but I'm replying anyways.

Thanks, Sigrid (see below)

> > I just tested inserting ยต with the Formula editor. Indeed, the user
> > is right - %mu doesn't work in the German version. You have to use
> > %my. Same is true for %nu and %ny.

What about "%[uU]psilon"?

> > I guess, we have to change the guide then. ;)

I changed it in the Wiki, and sent a mail to the Translator.

> Thanks much for the confirmation. Yes, we will have to change the
> guide, but we don't know what to say, yet. Either we need a caution
> in the German version that there is an error, or a note in all
> languages that these keywords may be localized.

IMHO, for the Guides it does not play a role why something is
implemented.

> I think the next step is to ask the localization folks whether this
> is deliberate or accidental. If you know how to do that, please do;
> otherwise, Nino will know. --/tj/

Thanks for your optimism ;-)

There are 3 obstacles:
I've got no working OOo3 installation ATM,
2nd, I've never been using Math and
3rd, my time is presently very very limited.

So maybe anybody else takes the lead, if not it has to wait (and might
be worth an issue)

Warm regards,
Nino