Hi , @leon bao
*  i think the approve of modifications belongs to business process, that is
not responsibility of the system.

I agree with you.
I mean if this resource file is shared with others , the update action must
alert to the person being shared by use some way (we know the user list who
shared this file , so we can show this action to the user by some way ,
like push message) .
if this resource file is not shared with others , update can be made
silently , because the people who update  know how to handle these
modifications.

leon bao <leon...@apache.org> 于2020年5月11日周一 下午6:41写道: