Well looking through the Apache repo there is no 100% standard, but most
artifacts are indeed prefixed with the project name but not apache … I’ll add
the edgent to each of the artifacts.

Chris

Am 07.06.17, 13:47 schrieb "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>:

    Usually the maven norm is something like
    com.mycompany.myproduct:myproduct-some-module.

    So I would expect to see groupIds of org.apache.edgent, and artifact id's
    of edgent-some-module.  However, I've noticed that both Eclipse and IBM
    (obviously not related in any way) seem to use completely different
    artifact formats.  I would recommend being an Apache project you adopt the
    Apache Maven standard format.

    John