Usually the maven norm is something like
com.mycompany.myproduct:myproduct-some-module.

So I would expect to see groupIds of org.apache.edgent, and artifact id's
of edgent-some-module.  However, I've noticed that both Eclipse and IBM
(obviously not related in any way) seem to use completely different
artifact formats.  I would recommend being an Apache project you adopt the
Apache Maven standard format.

John