Hi,

I’ll answer this one quickly as I can do that without digging in too deep.

I wouldn’t add the apache-edgent to the artifact names as the groupId already
qualifies them as apache edgent modules.
However when creating a release zip/tar.gz with the sources or binary
distribution I would add the “apache-edgent-” prefix.

Chris