Chris,

Simply stated: awesome progress while I’ve been out.  Nice work!!!
I’m now starting to review all of the changes to bring myself up to date.
I completely agree with the desire to merge asap… with emphasis on “as
possible” / “as practical” :-)
Hopefully I’ll reach your conclusion that now is the time.

— Dale