Hi Dale,

last weekend I addressed your open points regarding the source releases.

One thing I should mention is that the editor files shouldn’t be a problem as
when using the maven-release-plugin the tagged version of the sources are
checked out and built. So there shouldn’t be any leftover files. This should
only be a problem when manually activating the “apache-release” profile.

I also I filled one of the two TODOs in the DEVELOPMENT.md file.

Added inline comments in the confluence page … will have a look at the samples
next.

Chris