Jukka Zitting wrote:
On 5/4/07, stephane frenot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There is a bug in the migration

if you co felix root you get an error, it works if you co directly the trunk

>$ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix
svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request (
https://svn.apache.org)

It's not a bug, it's a feature. ;-)

The subversion server is configured to reject checkouts at the project
root level to avoid problems especially with projects with many
branches and tags. You need to explicitly checkout the trunk or
another subtree below the project root.

Ok, I have run into an issue since we no longer can check out the root level of the project repo. Our root contains the incubator disclaimer and perhaps a few other files that either need to be edited or removed.

How do I go about editing/deleting them?