Richard S. Hall wrote:
Thanks, I will investigate...

I personally wouldn't give this too much effort.

At some point, we'll do more releases. When we do them, we'll create more release tags. Checking out the root, we'll check out every single release tag, which, every time we do a release will get bigger.

Are you sure that is what you want to do?

Or am I missing something?

Regards, Upayavira

Jukka Zitting wrote:
Hi,

On 5/12/07, Richard S. Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> The subversion server is configured to reject checkouts at the project
> root level to avoid problems especially with projects with many
> branches and tags. You need to explicitly checkout the trunk or
> another subtree below the project root.

Ok, I have run into an issue since we no longer can check out the root
level of the project repo. Our root contains the incubator disclaimer
and perhaps a few other files that either need to be edited or removed.

How do I go about editing/deleting them?

You could try checking out just the root folder with the
--non-recursive option to svn checkout. It seems to work, but I'm not
sure if you can follow up with other svn operations.

Alternatively, you can do a svn delete or move directly on the URLs of
the files in the root folder.

Finally, if the above options aren't enough, you can ask
infrastructure@ to allow full checkouts for felix.

BR,

Jukka Zitting