Yeah, your message was the instigator for my message. :-)

-> richard

Rob Walker wrote:
Richard

I've been swapping emails with Craig Philips today - who seems to be using it.

Not sure if Craig is on the dev list, so have CC'd him here and will fwd the last correspondence we had

Regards

-- Rob

Richard S. Hall wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have been meaning to ask about this for a while (perhaps I already did), is there any interest in bring the old telnet bundle into Felix? I still use this bundle occasionally. It is dependent upon telnetd, which is released under BSD (I see there is now telnetd2, which is still under a BSD-like license). So, it seems do-able.

Thoughts?