Marcel Offermans wrote:
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
On Monday 28 July 2008 14:33, Marcel Offermans wrote:
I'd prefer a name that reflects the main features of this logger. Something
like plugable logger, or log adapter.
Main feature; Interception of calls to many/most existing Log framework in legacy code that is OSGi-enabled without being OSGi dependent.

So, something like:

log.legacyinterceptor
log.interceptor

Suggestions;
log.flogger   (I love that name...)

If we explain what it does, I'm okay with this too. :)

I realized too, after my example of iPOJO, that really all of our dependency managing technologies all have their own names; we have Service Binder, Dependency Manager, SCR, and iPOJO. If you throw in JMood and MOSGi (which probably needs its name changed for trademark reasons), then I guess we do have a precedent for just naming our subprojects. :-)