Hi,

I would welcome a one-stop-shop solution for a standalone and bridged
environment. Currently, in Apache Sling, we are using either the
standalone Jetty based implementation or the Eclipse bridge depending on
how we build.

Having a single-solution might come very handy.

So to second Richard, I suggest you create a JIRA (ensure to check the
"ASF inclusion permission box" when uploading the tar or patch) so that
we can have a look and then discuss on how to proceed ?

Thanks and Regards
Felix