We're a big user of the current felix Jetty http.

Would definitely welcome any improvement/enhancement - personally I'd like to see it as a parallel implementation initially, so we can look at both side by side. And then later, if/when everyone is happy and has moved across then we could look to deprecate the existing one.

My motives are purely selfish here - we have a lot of live users on the current implementation, and have had a couple of issues in the past where changes broke these implementations. So it'd be good to be able to stage any migration.

On the plus note - although our usage is quite basic, we do stick strictly to what OSGi exposes as the HttpService API layer and use no other features. So we make quite a good test site to ensure the fundamentals of the base API are working as per the spec.

Regards

-- Rob