Hi,

Sten Roger Sandvik schrieb:
> You are right. We should probably skip version 2.0.0 and go ahead to do a
> version 2.0.1. I do not tag 2.0.0 since it's a failed release.

Or brather 2.0.2 because this is bundle release. The reason has been
outline before but basically it is because Maven thinks 2.0.1 is more
recent than 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT while OSGi thinks 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT is more recent.

For this reason we reserve odd numbers for SNAPSHOTs and even numbers
for releases. [This rule only applies for bundles and not for maven
bundles were we just increment as usual]

Regards
Felix