On 23 Jun 2014, at 13:19, Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org> wrote:

> I'd rather go for 2.5.1, but then, there was no real need to cancel 2.5.0

There was, because any basic maven project upgrading to 2.5.0 would break so
IMHO it did not meet our release quality. It just so happened that the projects
I tested against involved other plugins that led to the target/classes/META-INF
directory being created, bypassing this bug - but if you take a simple project
(such as generated by the archetype plugin) and switch the packaging to bundle
using 2.5.0 then it breaks.