Honestly I should have looked into the code a lot earlier but did not find
the time to do so.
I did not expect that you would propose a major version. So this put me
into quite a hurry to review the code now :-(

I now went through most of it and I agree that the API looks quite good the
way it is. So I still would have preferred a 0.1.0 release first but I can
agree with a major release. The crucial part is to get the API right and I
think this is the case.

So +1 (non binding)
Christian

Am Do., 31. Jan. 2019 um 17:48 Uhr schrieb Georg Henzler <fe...@ghenzler.de