With the 0.1.0 release we now have the chance to look into the API without
too much hurry.
So lets check if we would like to have bigger changes but we should not
hold off a stable release for too long.

I think aiming for a stable release in 1-2 weeks should be realistic.

About the release version I do not care too much. For me the main thing to
get right is the package version of the api
as this is what must be semantically versioned.

After writing that I thought it is better to actually check in the 0.1.0
release .. The package version stayed at 2.0.0 .. will have to revert my
vote.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de