Very cool interesting work Alex. Going to need to stop and check this out.
I've been using feathers recently for a few display object heavy mobile
apps and it has worked well. Would like to get back some parts from flex.
When I was playing with making a starling version of flex I felt the need
for a new way for add child also. So yea... Long story short definitely
understand and like where you are going.