Hi,

> Did you consider that this change will break all third-party IList
> implementations?
Just wondering how common that would be? Over the years I used it quit often
but can't recall needing to implement it. The AS3 commons collections use there
own (different) IList interface.

> I would prefer that you revert this change and create an IList2 interface.

That seems ugly. How about putting the interface in the Apache namespace and
having the classes in question implement both IList interfaces? That way it's
backwards compatible and new code can use if if need be.