On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

> Can we do it in two pieces?  The first part is the subject of this email:
> Can we get the "develop" branch as the default and the graphs showing the
> "develop" branch activity?

I guess you meant this for flex-sdk.  What about the others?  Maybe we
should list them and get everything set up properly at the same time.

> I guess that could also include removal of the
> "trunk" if that's old SVN stuff.  I think we have consensus on this?

Not sure what you mean by 'removal of trunk'.  If we remove it from our
apache git repo, it will automatically be removed from the GitHub mirror
during the next sync.  We dont need to ask Infra for this.

That brings us to the question - do we really want to remove the 'trunk'
branch?  That is where the SVN history is (we were doing active development
on the svn trunk for a period of time)

We can remove it if we are okay with going back to our old, now read-only
SVN repo for any related history.