From: Avi Kessner <akess...@gmail.com>
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Sent: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: Mozilla takes on Flash

Shumway is a plugin.  It's a plugin that only runs on firefox.  Apple is
not going to adopt it, as the reason they didn't adopt flash had nothing to
do with performance (HTML5 also runs slow on iphones), and everything to do
with competing with apps.  It's not going to cause adoption.  Though maybe
it will remind Adobe to find a way to make the flash player a W3 standard.

The irrationality bugs me to no end.

brought to you by the letters A, V, and I
and the number 47