De : Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 15 décembre 2013 16:35
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: Installer Revisited

Ah, sorry, missed seeing that earlier.

My personal goal is that, someday, a newbie's initial experience when coming to
Apache Flex to learn about Flex is a showcase for Flex.  That our current
landing page is fully replicated by FlexJS, and our installer is an example of
an AIR app.

So, I would not want to go down the Java UI path.  But if it turns out it is
impossible/impractical to accomplish something in AIR, we can certainly
consider native process or native extensions to run some java code.  That would
also be an example of how to write an AIR app.

-Alex