On 5/23/14 10:26 AM, "Mahmoud Ali" <mudd...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Good news then, it is created by the two of us, no corporations involved.
That is good news.  And no pull requests were accepted?

>The BootFlat we will begin this weekend will follow the same pattern. It
>will be owned by the two of us, no corporations involved, so I hope the
>donation process will be less bureaucratic, hehe.
Well, BootFlat is a bit different to Apache Flex.  It appears to be owned
by a corporation.  You are free to create your own Flex version of
BootFlat because the MIT License allows that, but it will be more work to
donate it to Apache Flex.  We'll probably have to check with Apache Legal
as to the rules around that.  But that's moot until we decide we want to
use BootFlat as the default.