FlatUI is written by DesignModo, and I am not affiliated with them.

I wrote new source code to implement their visuals, withouth copying it
from their source code.

FlatSpark does not have any dependency on Bootstrap.

All the code is just ActionScript + some CSS.

Donating just the skins might be a simpler process then.

Thanks.