Jose,

I'm not sure why you just now deleted the new branch you created? Like with
your creation of it, that seems very sudden. I may still decide that your
way is the way to go, but I need to understand first what I was doing
wrong, and how your method is a better workflow.

Everyone else,

I'm just trying to understand how to work with git. @Fred: the wiki does
not explain the use case where I'm working off a remotely published feature
branch, I checked before I started. Since the wiki couldn't tell me what to
do, I asked the question in this recent email thread: "New Flex to JS
project." I think I correctly implemented the most easy to follow
instructions.

So, first things first: what am I doing wrong in my workflow?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27