Hi Erik,

Sorry about that, you're right.

But after read the atlassian's article, I supposed that I hasn't any good
reason to maintain the proposal alive, because seems as simply is one of two
main flavours of work with git, even I keep on thinking that is the best, but
maybe is just my point of view.

Anyway, just now I remade again the “experimental/VF2JS” branch and push it.

Thanks,
Jose Barragan
Senior Software Engineer
Codeoscopic