I have the RC3 bits from when I built it, but my main goal here is to make
sure that whatever goes on the website looks really good.

I will get the tag and build from there and see how things go.

Also, do we want to announce on the weekend?   Let's wait until Monday
morning.  That will also give me more time to work on the site.

Thanks,
Om