Hi,

> We definitely want it to look good, but I would expect folks will find
> lots of stuff when they start poking around, so I wouldn't spend too much
> time on it.  IMO, if a problem is found, it would be fine to modify the
> repo, make a local build, and drop new files on the website.

Really? That would be releasing unreleased software in my books and a bit no-no
under Apache rules. While we don't vote on and release the web site content but
this content come from releasable software and is code so I really don't think
we can do that.

It's really not too hard to call a vote on this, and it's relatively easy to
compile and test, lets actually try and follow the Apache Way here. Small
gradual improvement and release as often as we can.

> And/Or, if you want to be really bold, we could set up Jenkins to deploy a
> nightly build to the site.
--1 to that, procedure aside, we don't want to be publishing potentially very
broken stuff to the web site. And given the number of times Jenkins seems to
stuff up, it seem very risky to me.