IMO, it can wait until you're ready.

We definitely want it to look good, but I would expect folks will find
lots of stuff when they start poking around, so I wouldn't spend too much
time on it.  IMO, if a problem is found, it would be fine to modify the
repo, make a local build, and drop new files on the website.  CTR, no need
for voting.  Then at some point, we can cut another release.

And/Or, if you want to be really bold, we could set up Jenkins to deploy a
nightly build to the site.  But that's for later.  I'm fine with whatever
you put up there.

-Alex