I think Adobe is doing very well working on Flash Platform, even bullied by
Apple all the way down here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/release-note/fp_16_air_16_release_notes.html

The problem however, there are not enough applications based on Flash
Platform can convince the majority that this is or there is something
HTML/JS will  never be able to do or catch up, or the majority just will
never understand.

Just follow your instinct, it is a free world in here.