On Mar 18, 2015 11:50 PM, "jude" <flexcapaci...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In Flash Builder choose File > New > New Flex Mobile project and follow
the
> on screen instructions. Be sure to select Apple iOS as a target platform.
> When you export (File > Export > Flash Builder > Release Build) you will
> get a chance to select your target platform again and you can choose Apple
> iOS if it's not chosen and deselect any other target platforms. I think
you
> may need to have XCode installed but that requirement might have been
> removed.

No need for XCode.  I work exclusively on a PC; never needed that for
development.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/mobileapps/WSc5cd04c102ae3e97-6386d92012ddfaf03f8-8000.html

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/mobileapps/WSADC382C9-CEBC-47c6-81AD-975D9A72C677.html

> Note: IIRC during the export stage the swf and all required files that
need
> to be included for the ipa are placed in a folder in your projects
> directory. You can take a look at what is created before it gets bundled
> up.
>

> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> > I've been searching the web, including the Apache Flex site, looking for
> > some very specific instructions and I'm coming up empty.
> >
> > I know a number of you write Flex apps that work on both iOS 8 and
> > Android. I'm looking for instructions as to how to set up Flash Builder
4.7
> > to deploy to an iPhone running iOS 8.
> >
> > I'm putting together a mobile FlexJS app and want to compare it to a
Flex
> > mobile app. I'm not 100% sure FlexJS will work on a device (it should
work
> > as a JavaScript app deployed via Phone Gap) but I want to give it a try
> > plus I want to get some ideas for FlexJS from a running mobile app.

Running FlexJS inside Adobe AIR should make for an interesting experiment.
You could actually have the Flash version and the HTML/JS version (inside
the HTML control)  running side by side.

Thanks,
Om