Hi,

Still having no luck. I re-generated a dev certificate and a dev
provisioning profile. When Flash Builder goes to run the app on my device,
I get the error:

“Error occurred while installing the application:
Installation Error: ApplicationVerificationFailed.”

I’m still not sure how you are all making mobile apps. Here is my
configuration:

Mac OS X Yosemite
iOS 8.2 (on iPhone)
Apache Flex 14 with AIR 16
iOS Developer certificate (incl .p12 from said certificate)
iOS Developer provisioning profile using same cert and iPhone

Despite the number of steps, it is pretty straightforward.

Thanks for your help and guidance. I’m wondering if AIR 17 along with
Apache Flex 14.1 would work.

—peter