On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 12:45 PM, OK <okrue...@edscha.com> wrote:

> I've tried asjsc and mxmlc:
>
> Here're my observations:
> - I have to provide the full path to asjsc/mxmlc although I've used -g.
> (I've used an already installed node.js version 5.2.0, windows 7, 64bit)

Are you using the command prompt or Cygwin?

> -asjsc works, it successfully creates \bin\js-release\USStatesMap.js, but
> the log contains 8 warnings
> -mxmlc throws a couple of errors and doesn't produce any result, see the
> console log at the end

I don't think mxmlc is supposed to work with this project.  We are having a
lengthy discussion about this in another thread.  Try compiling any project
under examples/flexjs with mxmlc.  Projects under examples/native will work
fine with asjsc.

> I've no experiene with FlexJS, how can I test the USStatesMap.js?
> I've tried to include it in a html file and call the start() function
> (<body
> "onLoad=start()" >) but nothing happens.

Not sure how to test this at this point.  Once we resolve the discussion in
that other thread, we should be able to make progress on this use case.

Thanks for testing!