Just a few notes:

1.  I see several releases that did not happen in the last quarter.  Is
that necessary?
2.  I would like to see a note about work towards flexjs npm module
3.  The numbers look okay to me.  For TDF, I'd say get the numbers just for
this quarter.  If you get the uniques, they will be only for the date range
you specify.
4.  Most importantly, can we get some feedback on what the Board has to say
about the report and Apache Flex project?  Would be nice to see this
feedback shared with the community.  Right now, the board meetings are a
bit of a black box.

Thanks,
Om